Historic center of Mexico City Aprile 1 to 5 - 2016
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 4 Nights Lodging
- Breakfast / Lunch or Dinner
- Transportation During the tour
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare to and from Italy
- Snacks and Drinks out of the programed testings
- Arrival and Departure transfer
- International Medical & Travel Insurance Coverage “is required for this tour”
WHEN? Aprile 1- Aprile 5 /2016
Downtown and historical center of the city, walk tour and visit to historical buildings, Museo of Diego Rivera and welcome dinner at a very traditional Mexican fine dinning Restaurant in the heart of the city.
Visit some of the most important neighborhoods of the city. San Angel, and Coyoacan and enjoy it like a local.
Xochimilco a full immersion floating gardens an area with remnants of an extensive lake and canal system which connected most of the pre-hispanic settlements of the central valley. Visitors and locals come to these canals to ride on colourful trainers (gondolas) giving rise to its common moniker, the Venice of Mexico.
A day in Teotihuacan,
We can change dates if you have a group of 4 people MINIMUM.